Fence Board Art
1. Cut the 6ft fence boards to the desired width
2. Use a smaller scrap piece of wood and nail the stained boards to it to create the face of the artwork
3. Almost any decor or department store carries packs of nail on or magnetic flowers, butterflies, etc and can be purchased for less than $20. We happened to have a set which once hung above the tub in our previous home. We have never found a place for them in our bungalow until now.
4. Hammer the nails (provided in your flower pack) into the board in whatever pattern you prefer
5. Attach the plastic decorations directly to the nail, most are designed to just click on.
6. Once your art is complete, attach picture hanging hardware to the back and hang. I think this would also look amazing on a mantle
It also helps to have a super cute assistant :)