Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's FALL Y'all



WHEEEEEEEE I love autumn! I've had enough of the summer heat and I'm more than happy to snuggle up in front of the fireplace with a good book and wear a cozy sweater for those crisp walks. It feels early to start celebrating since we are still enjoying high temperatures, 26 degrees today! But the season is starting to slowly show itself indoors and out.


Autumn banner from superstore..


Only $4





This is some bad ass kindergarten art perfect for autumn
 

 I am so excited to have sweaters and vests hanging on the hooks


Fall walks in the river valley, I cant wait to see this path in a few more weeks when all the leaves have turned


 
 
Enjoy the beginning of autumn, bake something yummy, snuggle on the sofa and crunch the leaves on your walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!