Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Have you been to Ikea lately?

Roberta is home! Thanks to our friends at Specialized Metal Products she has been repaired and is above the mantel where she belongs finally making the fireplace transformation complete.



 


You may have noticed the cute little lamp in the corner we picked up from IKEA.  It has an industrial feel to it and works well with the grey already in the room. The new IKEA catalogue has arrived and I am super impressed with some of this years new items. 



AROD floor lamp
 
 

 
STRANDMON wing back chairs coming in November. These babies look so comfortable and have character. They will be under $300 each which is a great price!


PS 2012 coffee table is awesome.. bright blue with an industrial feel. A bit too small for my living areas but I could see this as a cute side table or mini bar. Alex would probably see this as his new flying car..
BILD poster is genius, I would definitely do a knock off project if I wasn't trying to stop myself from bringing any more bird decor into the house.



RASKOG kitchen cart is adorable. Great under cabinet storage

HESSUM door mat which now sits at the back entry

Vittsjo Shelving Unit is only $50, imagine this in gold..ooh lala


SOMNAT crib is so bright and cheery. Our crib days are done but this would be a great and affordable addition to a nursery
 
 
 
Happy shopping and thanks for visiting
 
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful room! I used that same fabric (the birds) on cushions for my master bedroom. I love the curtains too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!