Wednesday, June 20, 2012

75 cent paint job.. thats how i roll

I pretty much love anything Martha Stewart and I love love love her paint colors! I was shocked to see that her paint line is being discontinued and Home Depot is selling off remaining stock at a discount. I picked up a ridiculous amount few tester bottles for only 75 cents each. I think the bottles are regular $4 or $5

I decided to tackle this chair I picked up on clearance at Rona a few years ago.. it was part of the outdoor garage sale they had and I think I paid less than $5 for it. I like the lines and the wicker seat but the color has never really fit into our decor and we really only brought it out for an extra chair during the holidays

before


One 75 cent tester later...

A freshened up chair.. now just to find somewhere to put it. MUST STOP BUYING CHAIRS.


1 comment:

  1. I too have a chair obsession! I love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!